Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instacart shopper complaint
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Hi,

I was deactivated on my Instacart account for no reason at all they said that I turned in a selfie pic to them that was not me, which is very untrue and they have never answered me since then.  This happened on January 1st I reached out through the chat line because there's really no other way to get anybody to respond to you and I spoke with supervisors who have put through to the trust and safety team all of the information that I've given them and asked that they reach back out to me.  They have not done so and they will not do so they just ignore me so their defaulting on their own business practices and regulations because they're supposed to give you a chance to appeal and they're supposed to respond to you and several other things that they I'm not following under their own guidelines and business practice

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply