Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Fargo complaint regarding teller error
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Years ago I went to Wells Fargo bank deposited a check for $180.00 asked for $10.00 in single bills since I needed that for a New Jersey transit bus including transfers. Long story short, I neglected to check my bank slip. Went to the mall the next day made a couple of purchases and when I went to make one for my Mom my card was declined. The check I deposited was also from Wells Fargo so all they would have done is make a transfer from the attorney's account into mine. Needless to say, I was offered half of the money back which I refused Wells Fargo supposedly did a review and said they could see I was given a deposit but they couldn't see how much. So therefore they refused to refund me and said the teller did nothing wrong which is a lie.

When I called the bank from the mall I was told there was no information in the system and for me to call the next day. The attorney who had issued me the check offered to repay me which I refused since she has already done that. Now I'm not understanding the so-called issue with the cameras or them saying they couldn't see the amount I was given which would have made me take $170.00 and deposit $10.00 which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If they felt the teller did nothing wrong why was I offered half of it back, makes no sense to me. XXXX XXXX was the person who offered a refund of half the amount.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply