Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement under oath from Instacart shopper in arbitration matter against Instacart
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

You can log in to Instacart from any city that participates, but you ONLY see orders nearby, maybe within a 10-20 mile radius MAXIMUM.

I think it would disprove their theory and would show that my account was accessed by someone other than myself.

When I logged into my Instacart account and looked at these orders done on that last day when my account was deactivated, they show being delivered to an address in Washington state. The orders were shopped from Albertsons in Vancouver, WA, and delivered to what appears to be Ridgefield, WA (The only data I can see now is a map of the start/end of delivery, not the exact address)

There is no way possible that it would have been me as I was in California. If I had logged in and done this from California, I would have only seen orders within a few-mile radius of me in Sacramento. Cell tower logs will show my phone activity.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply