Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was deactivated by Instacart for Heavy Pay and need help getting reactivated
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Hi, I have been working for Instacart, long-short, I have an excellent rating of 5 stars, zero missing items, cancellation rate of only one percent, was never late on deliveries, they deactivated me because Saturday I had a bunch of orders, 2 of them didn't include heavy pay, ( things like 8 gallons of water 18 packs of beer, heavy stuff, etc) I contacted the shopper support to see if the 2 batches were eligible for heavy pay, support said yes, the total for both batches, heavy pay bump as they call it, was given to me, next thing I know I'm deactivated, sent an email they never specifically said why. I contacted shopper support the next morning and was told I was deactivated for the 2 bumps, I have the screenshots where she states this and also that it was their fault and I should be able to get reactivated, I send a few lengthy emails begging them to reinstate me.

To no avail, even sent images of my glowing reviews, the thank you cards I hand decorated to each company, the adorable memes I send to notify customers, etc, all to no avail, they permanently deactivated me and took the ratings off the app, is there any legal recourse I have to get back on?? Didn't mean memes to the company meant customers. Do you need me to send images of my screenshots? I just pray I can get back on, it's the customers in my small town in the Sierra Nevada that I care about, IC treats us awful.

May I ask how much y'alls fee is? How much if you resolve it? I just want to get my account reactivated. TOTALLY UNFAIR what they did to me.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply