Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase dispute
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Please help me get restitution for all of the money stolen in fees and all of the additional debt and frustration and trauma they caused me by closing my account suddenly, without warning, during the pandemic. Over eight years of personal banking frustration with them. And a previous Trust account. Straight up thievery. Without my established checking account, I had difficulty getting verified, and the non-payments that resulted have ruined my credit. By closing my account I was unable to receive EIP or other benefits. The closing of my account also made it impossible to access my Chase Amazon Visa account for payment and that too has now become a problem with my Amazon subscriptions and delivery. I have 12 dogs - security dogs in training, and now very limited income. Please help find and receive a remedy ASAP. I have a list of other companies that have ripped me off as well including apple, iTunes, PayPal, And the corporation is the United States of America. Ready to take on the IRS? The F e D? Let's do this... It's about time indeed.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply