Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discrimination against insurance company
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

My husband is disabled and types 1 diabetic. His insurance is discriminating against him in the form of insulin intake, since he uses a pump to deliver insulin will only cover 80% of the cost of his insulin the copayment is $345.00. If he were to use a syringe to deliver insulin he would only have to pay$9.00 every 3 months. The insurance company hasn’t paid for his insulin in over 2 years. In which we struggle to pay for life-saving medicine and caused depression, financial problems. I want to see if we have a case.
(05-20-2021, 03:56 PM)Samoya Wrote: Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

My husband is disabled and types 1 diabetic. His insurance is discriminating against him in the form of insulin intake, since he uses a pump to deliver insulin will only cover 80% of the cost of his insulin the copayment is $345.00. If he were to use a syringe to deliver insulin he would only have to pay$9.00 every 3 months. The insurance company hasn’t paid for his insulin in over 2 years. In which we struggle to pay for life-saving medicine and caused depression, financial problems. I want to see if we have a case.

hello ...... being diabetic it is very essential to take proper care of your diet, body, and mental health.. depression can be easily treated with simple tricks and approaches. some morning exercise should included in routine. this could be helpful
expressive therapy for depression

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply