Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay dispute
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Hello, I believe that eBay has or is intending to steal nearly $25,000.00 from me. They have suspended my account after I opened a case for an item not received. They said that will get my money back but they suspended my account and won’t let me talk with anyone, then via chat I was told I was not protected by the money-back guarantee and I would not get my money back. I purchased a tiny home and the listing made it seem like the home was ready to ship and instead it was built to order. I was supposed to receive the order on June 30th. They also told me the seller was under investigation because of previous transaction issues so they did not send my money to him. I was then told I had abusive buyer actions because I clicked the refund button on the site simply making sure I was covering my bases on the refund. I need help immediately!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply