Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridgewater Chevrolet Insurance Dispute
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I paid for a policy through Bridgewater Chevrolet for insurance on windshield keys in tires I got a broken crack in my windshield took the car in and stay for 4 days or more or less and they said they couldn't fix it it was on the driver side and it is against the law to repair a window on the driver side the owner told them his name is ... to return my money. I went to the finance department and they said since the money $745 was tied up in my finance contract I had to wait until I got ready to pay the car off now I'm trying to pay the car off I called them and they told me they want to prorate the policy and I want and need my $745 in full because they said the law says in New Jersey they can't fix my windshield but when I bought the policy I lived in New Jersey and so they should have never sold me a bogus and false policy for $745 the guy that I'm dealing with from the finance place name is Bridgewater Chevy dealer and they're telling me now they're not paying me for the policy but I I didn't use the policy they told me to wait and now that I have waited now they don't want to pay.

I had contacted a lawyer and he said Safelite fixed windows on that side but they still would not fix my window because they said it was against the law sale policy if it's against the law to fix a window a broken window in New Jersey under that policy knowing that I lived in New Jersey.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply