Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investment in Cryptocurrency Trading
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Dear Sir, 

I have dealt with two fraudulent and scamming companies who inviting and urging people to start as they called it (investment in cryptocurrency trading) and after people just started the so-called investment, the representatives of the two started asking for more fees saying that if I would to withdraw my profits so I have to pay more fees for different excuses they just came up with it like paying 1600$ to buy a software for my account activation in order to make me able to withdraw my profits easily. The second company alleged or claimed that once I have to deposit 1000$ to secure my withdrawal process and the second excuse was I had to 900$ for registration in the company's wallet and after I did this deposit they just came up with a new excuse regarding my account and asked me again to deposit 500$ more which made me discover that this is really a scamming and cheating case. 
Both of these two companies refused to pay me back my capital justifying that the money was already used in the investing system and could not be withdrawn. 
    So I think that I need your help, Sir, about how can I make a complaint against these two fraudulent and scamming companies and try to return my money back as soon as possible and I appreciate any help presented by you… 
Thank you Sir for understanding and I will be ready to provide you any information you might need in the future. I'm looking to hear from you as soon as possible… 

First company name: Expert Option Trade LTD

Deposit amount: XXXX
Website address: https://expertoptiontradeltd.com
Email address: xxxx@expertoptiontradeltd.com
Second company name: Naviquicktrading
Deposit amount: XXXX
Website address: https://naviquicktrading.com
Email address: xxxxx@naviquicktrading.com

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply