Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capias Warrant Dispute
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I just need some info on something and I also was going to see If u could maybe help me with a lawyer or something with my Franklin county case. No, I have no one to help me with this. And I have had a capias warrant out for a year in a half and I had recently got caught for being on the Run from drug court and I've only been running from drug court for 7 months and a warrant has been out for a year-and-a-half it's like why you didn't they come and get me then you know not counting whenever they caught me for this morning or whatever I went to Crawford County Jail they were supposed to owe me for 24 hours but instead there was another warrant issued which it is the capias warrant that I had to Franklin County well they made me sit in there until the capias is lifted and then I got a bond well since I serve time in Crawford County for the Franklin County capias warrant why do I have to go and do it in Franklin County like they did not lift the warrant at all and on top of that I have recently got another worn out to Franklin for a court date that I didn't even know I was have I didn't know I had it. I just don't want to go to jail or prison I've been working hard at doing the right thing this time I'm not even running no more and I have no one to help me with this capias warrant it's not fair I shouldn't have to do it in Franklin County after I serve time in Crawford County for it.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply