Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigration for minor
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

My son is in Hong Kong with a PhD. in education. His wife is a Filipino. He is a US citizen and the offspring has both HK & US citizenship. He is in an unfiled separation/divorce situation hoping to get an agreement, but she will not budge. He has an attorney in HK. He is CURRENTLY using a mediator in HK to come to some form of agreement over an offspring minor prior to filling anyplace. The offspring is a US & HK citizen. Perhaps(?) he was doing work for the State Dept or other entity. Senator Marco Rubio has issued an emergency order for him and his family to the immediate evacuation of H.K. with the concern of "he and his family are in immediate danger of life". A green card will be issued to her upon his wife's entry to the US. To make a very long story short, his soon-to-be-ex will not come to the US, but that still leaves his offspring with his wife who faces
"death" and his offspring! I can provide any paperwork needed from Sen. Rubio's office or the State Dept. with the death warning. My question is, is there a method in the madness to get a US court order for the minor to get her out of HK and harms-way in HK to come to the US without her mother's permission and/or that HK authorities at the airport will abide by? Any ideas? If you feel you can help, we will retain you.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply