Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divorce Dispute
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

AT&T has allowed my soon-to-be ex-husband access to my account throughout our entire divorce and I still have to pay for his phone and line he left without my permission. They let him keep moving my acct info which gives my minor children access to adult content. Violates all policies, includes identity theft, and violates Hippa for all 3 of us, I pay $280 a month for 6 lines and can only use 2 half the time, and am told to factory reset and lose all my information. I have to maintain service because my 2 special needs children are online school and in a divorce that I’m getting demolished in, and they just allow him to keep on because they don’t have his apple password but they continue to service a man breaking their policy and the law. Apple is doing the same thing as AT&T. They say his Apple ID is his so if he left an old phone with it on it and it was connected to your phone service then he has to disconnect it. This is outrageous. They say I have to delete all of my phones to get him off. The Apple ID may be his but the information I will lose is mine! All phones and services are bought and paid for with receipts by me.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply