Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Malpractice
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I had an accident about two years ago where I developed an infection in my leg. I went to the ER on a Wednesday with a lump on my leg that hurt and I did not feel well. I was seen in the Fast Track part of the hospital where they send you with a non-urgent issue and get you out fast. I saw a doctor and he examined me and saw the lump and prescribed me a 10-day course of antibiotics. I went home and on Saturday I was in excruciating pain and could not walk. I went back to the same hospital where they immediately transferred me by ambulance to the teaching hospital in Winston Salem NC. I underwent 5 surgeries and almost lost my leg. Now I can barely walk and am in constant pain and suffer every day. Does anyone think I have a case against the hospital? Thanks for your reply to my email. God Bless.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply