Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money held by UN in the UK
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Dear Sir/ Madam. I have a very complicated money issue in the UK. I’m staying in Malaysia. My money in the UK and on hold by the UN. I would like to know what & how is the actual law if I want to take back my money from the person who holds my money? Can that person deduct the payment from my box money & return the balance to me? I informed the person who is holding my money that I don’t have money to pay them.

I gave a proposal to them,” take the payment from the money box & return the balance to me”. But they did not agree. What should I do? Kindly help me, please. My case has been dragging since the last year 2020 because I need to find the money for payment. It is difficult to borrow money from people because I don’t have any mortgage items. Zero cents in my pocket now. Your advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply