Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finance Law Dispute
Here is a previous question that was asked by ***(Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am requesting assistance from you because my fiancée is currently in Cape Town, South Africa. He went there on a job contract In February 2020, which should have taken him 4 or 5 months to complete a Refinery and to build a bridge. During these two assignments, he ran into equipment problems, hiring problems, and other problems which cost him more money and more delays than he had anticipated. He then had to take out a loan in Cape Town thinking that he could get money from his bank to pay the loan off once the jobs were completed before leaving Africa. But that didn't happen. The bank in New York told him that he would have to come into the bank and sign some paperwork first.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply