Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with civil rights case
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I was watching a murder trial and saw attorney Mr. M defending an individual. I would like that attorney to represent me as my civil rights were taken away by the police. I don't know what my rights are now or if I am still within the statute of limitation. 2 years ago in 2021 I was stopped by a roadblock and snatched out of my vehicle by the officers when I had my hands up and wasn't resisting. Physical damage was done to me as they threw me on the ground and I had multiple rib fractures and broken back. They treated the wound and took me to jail for 7 days and refused any other medical treatment. When I requested it over and over they sprayed me from head to toe with pepper gas. I was 58 years old at the time. I had a rescue inhaler in my hand that they gave me prior to them spraying me because they knew about my condition. They witnessed me passing out on the floor and said I was faking it and that I was kicking the door but I only knocked it to get help.

I am still on probation and would like to know if I still have a right, so I would like to speak to the lawyer myself. This happened with the Calhoun County police in Florida. I don't have any upcoming court dates or anything as it was all settled. I took 3 years probation deal withholding jurisdiction. The court-appointed attorney by the state of Calhoun did nothing to help me as I would've gotten 10 years in jail. They wanted to give me a DUI charge that they didn't do a blood test or breathalyzer or anything else for. I know I was driving my vehicle too fast and they were saying it was flee and elude charge but if I had seen blue lights behind me, I would've pulled over. I wasn't trying to run from the law, I knew better. That has nothing to do with why I am calling the lawyer, but I am damaged for the rest of my life, and they are getting away with it. I have permanent scars and injuries that aren't going away.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply