Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Cricket
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Purchased S22 ultra phone at Cricket on 4/16/23, the same day the pen was not connecting I have a 5mo old so I didn't want to go back the same day 2 weeks later the camera stopped working. I took the phone to Cricket they told me bc I threw the box away they can't help me. They gave me a Samsung phone number. They told me the phone is refurbished and was sold on 4/20/22 so I no longer have insurance. The receipt and contract say Galaxy S20 plus, so I can't get coverage anywhere the owner at Cricket told me the phone was opened and somebody glued it together, so he can't cover the phone. My question is WHY in the world would I open a 1-month-old phone that is going to cost me $3200? What can I do? Now the phone nor the apps work bc they need a camera. I missed taking pictures in my 4 son's ceremonies bc of the phone ? that I have been making payments for 5 weeks now and they won't cover it bc they refurbished it and turn around and blame the customer. I am temporarily using an older phone the owner let me borrow to take the Samsung to his technician aka his vendor idk who is it more who it is and he just called me to tell me his vendor's technician said somebody did open the phone and the warranty is still not happening. Samsung told me it's a refurbished phone and they will not open up to tell me the truth. Also, I am paying for a new phone not a refurbished one. He told me I opened it. I can take a lie detector but I did not especially being this expensive not I have technician background. Idk it's very frustrating especially going thru postpartum depression and not being able to take pictures of my kids ceremonies. It's a leasing program. That they enrolled me first she said 1300 total once I got home and checked my yahoo i seen the total. I also argued about that to them. Here let me send u the attachments. Sorry this phone is very slow. I asked the owner if his cameras worked so they can pull the conversation he shook his head no. I know I can probably try to resend the contract bc its honestly not valid since it has Galaxy s20plus and I was given a s22ultra but if I should do that consumer law stuff. The phone does not work anyways. I really don't want to be stuck with an expensive phone and not be able to do something. I feel like a joke bc now I'm stuck using an old phone. You see they get stuck.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply