Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchrony Bank
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I have a problem with Synchrony Bank. At the beginning of last year, I was told I’m losing my eyesight. I enquired with Synchrony about activating my card security to cover the two cards I have been paying card for 10 to 15 years. Money that I paid in for that was completely voluntary. The reason for purchasing and paying that each month was to cover me in a situation of this sort. Needless to say, I found another way to eliminate those particular cards by paying them off by selling assets. I was obviously misled when signing up for the security in the first place and since I paid off the balances I feel I should be refunded the card security since they wouldn’t allow me to access it for a legitimate reason. I have several years worth of credit card receipts to examine the amounts each one was based on the exact balance. But I do have them if there’s a way I can get back to you.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply