Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook privacy issue
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

When you comment on a video on Facebook, somehow it notifies people randomly. It happened not just once or twice, and this is the 2nd time in 5 years as my ex-daughter-in-law was notified of my comment. It was a text or message attached to her on Facebook, and she was highly offended by it. I went on a text page for Facebook, and tons of people said it happened to them as well. All the stuff we have is public, and due to the push notifications algorithm, it happens occasionally, and Facebook said they are not responsible for it.

I was wondering if any of your attorneys have heard of this. Other persons were commenting that we should sue Facebook as this is an invasion of privacy as someone randomly is notified. I got a screenshot of it and the comment is not below it is on top. I am not sure of the date, but I got notified about 2 o’clock yesterday.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply