Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False advertising
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I had seen so many advertisements about how good a sleep number bed would help you sleep and feel better. I saved up for one and spent over $5000 for one. After a few months I noticed that I was having pain in my hips. I went to the Dr.'s and had x-rays and they said there was nothing wrong. I realized it was the bed. I called the company and they said there was nothing they could do because it was past the 3 month return date. I have had the bed for just over a year and now I can barely walk due to the pain in my hips. I was so excited to get the bed because I had body pain and insomnia due to my old bed was too firm, because that's what my husband wanted but since we could adjust each side to our own comfort I talked my husband into getting one. We were both on disability so $5000 was a lot for us. My husband has since passed and now I have no means to buy another bed. I take care of my elderly dad but if I can't find a solution to my problem we will both need caretakers. My delightful thoughts of a better night's sleep has turned into a painful nightmare. Is there anything I could do? Thanks

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply