Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bristol West Insurance Group
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am looking for help with my insurance company Bristol West, which is a part of the Farmers Insurance Group. They had closed a claim and didn't let me know that it was reopened. They initially told me that it wasn't my fault then they changed it to my fault and I didn't know. I thought the case was closed and now when I had to renew my insurance it was really high. I have my own insurance, but my daughter had an accident and the other person involved put a claim on my policy. The final decision made was that it was nobody's fault and we both had to pay for our damages from our pocket. The last thing I heard was that the case was closed and this happened on May 21, 2022. I called my insurance company and they said the accident was my fault. They didn’t tell me the case was reopened and that the decision had changed. I have a right to know as I am paying my insurance and they didn’t tell me anything about it. I had just renewed my policy in October and I don't know why they didn’t tell me about the accident, and that the case was reopened, and give me the chance to fight back.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply