Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Credit One bank
Here is a previous question that was asked by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

How can I get information about issues with a credit card issuer that requires arbitration? 

I feel my issuer is breaking the contract. I feel I have a real case against Credit One bank. Credit One is blocking online purchases and has given me no real reason why. I am able to use the card in person. I pay an annual fee for use of this card. No one will help me at Credit One. In the contract, I am able to use the card anywhere I want but they are blocking my usage at online vendors. There is no fraud, I make large payments, and I have available credit. They started on 11/16. Walmart, Target, Amazon, and Netflix. I spoke to corporate and they have no answers. They are blatantly blocking me from utilizing a card that I pay for in high fees. I can't even pay off my card to use it again because I'm afraid they will continue to decline it. It's Christmas time. People use their cards online. So I'm refusing to pay off my card because of this.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply