Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance claim matter
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I would like some assistance with an insurance claim. My husband died suddenly in February 2021 and he had life insurance with Reliance Group Insurance for 100K. He was employed with T.Marzetti in Columbus Ohio, and when I filed the claim the insurance company said that they need his job payroll to give them a record that he was paying the premium. The insurance company reached out to T.Marzetti but they are not responding so I was informed that my case will be closed until the company responds. I had also tried to contact the company and left messages and they have not returned any of my calls or responded to me.

I shared four children with my husband and he was the breadwinner for our family. It has been six months since his passing and we run the risk of losing our home.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply