Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coinbase customer complaints, and arbitrations, continue rising
August 24, 2021---CNBC

CNBC and others interviewed Coinbase users across the country and found thousands of customer complaints against the company.

The interviews and complaints revealed a pattern of account takeovers, where users see money suddenly vanish from their account, followed by poor customer service from the company.

Coinbase’s customer service has been primarily via email, and many customers say it is hard to reach representatives and that they have not been made whole for their losses.

The number of arbitrations and other dispute resolution matters involving Coinbase has been rising at usarbitrationcorp.com for the 6th month in a row, the staff informed us.
I am a first responder located in Travis County TEXAS. Since most first responders like myself live on a limited income, I made the decision to open an account with COINBASE and COINBASE WALLET with hopes of earning enough to pay bills and retirement. Subsequent to funding my account, I exchanged approximately 95% of my balance from COBAL (Circuits of Value) to FEG ( Feed Every Gorilla). The data on COINBASE WALLET shows that COINBASE bought ETHEREUM, sold ETHEREUM and bought UNISWAP. Before FEG was bought, all my funds were sent to someone’s account. I now have 0.00 left. COINBASE investigated their trade glitch and admitted that this occurred and my money was gone. When I asked to have my funds replaced, they stated that they would not, and that it was my responsibility to track down this account and handle on my own.

I trusted this multi billion dollar company with my future, and they will not accept responsibility for their exchange glitch. Since COINBASE does not care about the funds of their customers hard earned money, I no longer care about theirs.

Therefore, beginning today I will be posting my experience with coinbase to every forum, chat room, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube and any news source that will assist in warning the general public about this multi billion dollar corporation.

First Responders have spouses and children like everyone else, and live on a bare minimum to get by. My hope is that others will not make the mistake of trusting this Multibillion dollar company with their hard earned money, and that karma will take its course.

I would like to thank everyone for reading my story, and I hope others that are presently dealing with COINBASE issues my best wishes.

Thank You,

Ch

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply