Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLI---Basics of International Taxation 2021
LIVE WEBCAST – JULY 20-21 

Dear Colleague:

I hope you will join my Co-Chair and me July 20-21 for the live webcast of Basics of International Taxation 2021. While we had hoped to be able to return to two live versions of Basics of International Taxation this year, out of an abundance of caution we will once again offer one live remote webcast.

In addition to discussion of specific types of outbound and inbound investment and activities and their U.S. tax consequences, this year's program features a new session: What's Next in International Tax, where our panel of experts will survey the new legislative and regulatory landscape for U.S. taxpayers and practitioners. Other topics discussed at this year's program will include:

The "alphabet soup" of international tax law: GILTI, FDII, BEAT, PTEP, ECI

Source of income, allocation, and apportionment of expenses

M&A involving foreign corporations

U.S. withholding and reporting issues

Documentation, advance pricing agreements, and mutual agreement procedures

Availability and use of tax treaties

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply