Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Gateway Autoplex
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

My daughter purchased a car from Gateway Autoplex in Saint Charles Missouri. They sold her this car without it having past emissions around August 18. They have had custody of this car at their shop or another mechanic shop since September 1 and the car still has not passed emissions and they are refusing to refund us or replace the car and every time we call they either say the car will be finished today or they don’t answer and they don’t return calls. Is there any way she can be helped? She paid $7350 and also was forced to pay $1000 for a new engine. They guarantee that it would pass inspection if she paid that, that was over a month ago. I would like to add they did provide a three-month warranty on this car so it was not an as-is sale as they are claiming there is no As is paperwork in her file. My daughter is a student and she is also hearing impaired so I am trying to help her out.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

[-]
Quick Reply