US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Frigidaire also known as Curtis International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

What’s your process for suing a large company for damages? I just want to be sure I won’t get charged. I purchased a deep freezer from Home Depot on February 28, 2022, to store breast milk for my daughter. It’s a Frigidaire also known as Curtis International. So, the unit is still under the year warranty. I have lost milk and I'm in the position of losing more because they will not replace the unit until I cut the cord. I have explained to them that I purchased it to store breast milk and have no other place to store it until a replacement comes in. They said they don’t care. I’ve been calling and emailing them for a month and they keep lying to me that they will have a manager call me back. I’m at a loss at this point. I’ve lost 3 days of work on the phone yelling at them. Their warranty Dept is in another country so when I threatened to Sue them they laughed at me. Their “managers” are always in “urgent meetings” they have lied to me for a month and basically don’t give a crap about their customers. I’ve blasted them on Facebook and they said they would reach out to me… doubtful. It was about $400.00. Frigidaire is fighting over $400 right now. Such a joke.