US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Issue with my bank mishandling my mortgage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

How much are the services you all provide? I was sued in 2017/2018 as a result of my bank URW Credit Union mishandling a mortgage that I ended up not getting, and as a result, had to file bankruptcy. It has completely ruined my life. The mortgage officer's name was J W. She started the FHA process, then switched it to a home renovation loan and left companies 2 weeks into that. My loan was left in the hands of someone who didn't know anything about the process and I was persuaded to follow J W to her new location with Movement Mortgage. When I restarted the application for the 3rd time now with Movement Mortgage I didn't meet their standards. Already several months into the whole thing the homeowners kicked me out and sued me for the property. I got owned in court because I couldn't afford an attorney. The case was finalized. They sued me for over $20,000 but were awarded $7,000. An appeal alone was going to cost $3,500. I believe that's my only issue at the moment.