US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: A victim of fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is previous case by *** (identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I wanted to get a phone number for the lawyer that was representing the victims of T.G. He has stolen over 100 million from victims and I was also a victim. I'm a 61 year old lady that is not so good with the computer and that's why I need your help. T. G stole from me and forged my name. He was supposed compensate me for personal injury and death and he didn't. This has to do with PG & E (Pacific Gas and Electric), where they contaminated the water which resulted in my dad's death. Now is a good time to go after him as he has filed bankruptcy and his wife E.G filed for divorce. I also wanted to sue her for committing wire fraud.

I have all kinds of injury, and he denied me getting medical help at a special medical center. I need heart surgery, and this will be my fourth pace maker. I have a visit next Thursday with my heart doctor. I need heart transplant, I have stomach, kidney, liver and intestines' problems. All my organs are destroyed. I want to sue him for around 50 million which should help with my medical situation. I have also filed a police report for forgery which I was waiting on. I have all the documents and letters that he sent me. This is a high profile case.