US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Bristol West Insurance Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I am looking for help with my insurance company Bristol West, which is a part of the Farmers Insurance Group. They had closed a claim and didn't let me know that it was reopened. They initially told me that it wasn't my fault then they changed it to my fault and I didn't know. I thought the case was closed and now when I had to renew my insurance it was really high. I have my own insurance, but my daughter had an accident and the other person involved put a claim on my policy. The final decision made was that it was nobody's fault and we both had to pay for our damages from our pocket. The last thing I heard was that the case was closed and this happened on May 21, 2022. I called my insurance company and they said the accident was my fault. They didn’t tell me the case was reopened and that the decision had changed. I have a right to know as I am paying my insurance and they didn’t tell me anything about it. I had just renewed my policy in October and I don't know why they didn’t tell me about the accident, and that the case was reopened, and give me the chance to fight back.