US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: I have a case where the judge refuses to place a judgement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Hello, I have a case going on where the judge refuses to place a judgment. I'm thinking it's because I filed my living will and trust with standing orders for trustees. I have a lien against a dealership for breach of contract and I need help resolving the case. What do I need to do to get started? The case is in The United States District Court, District of Massachusetts. Herb Chambers 1188 INC, filed suit against me for filing a lien on them in February for breach of contract via a conditional acceptance letter. The case began on May 5th. The judge denied their preliminary injunction for relief. That is actually the date when the lien became due after 90 days. A judge cannot terminate a lien. Also, I have a conditional acceptance with their attorney whom failed to reply and that became a security agreement as well. This is a big case, lots of money over 2 million dollars. I'm just happy for the help and look forward to working with you guys!