US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Issue with car purchased from Facebook Marketplace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I purchased a car on Aug 17th on Facebook Marketplace from two persons. The car was sold by them, but it was owned by someone else. I don't know their names, but the name on the title was S.H. I gave them a total of $7400, $400 was the advance payment and $7000 was the price of the car. The car had issues after I purchased it. The muffler was making a loud noise, so I wanted to change it. I took the car to the muffler shop and saw that the gas was leaking. Now I'm unable to drive the car due to the gas leaking. I reached out to them to explain my issues with the car, but they told me nothing was wrong with the car and that I should keep it. I also tried to return the car, and they didn't respond. They are refusing to give me my money back, and I have reasons to believe they are scammers. One of them deleted the messages between us.  I still have some of the messages, but the important ones were deleted.