US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Issue with Venmo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I received my Federal Tax money in my Venmo account on the 10th of June. On that day. I was up north and had no service so I didn't get to access it at that time. When I reach back home, I received the email that stated the Federal Tax money of around $479 was deposited into my Venmo. I realized that 2 cards were added to my Venmo account so I removed them, and I have the email with the last 4 digits of the card.

On the 16th of June, I realized that my money was transferred from my Venmo to someone else, I don't know who, and it was done without my authorization. I contacted Venmo on that day and told them about the issue, which they told me they will need 7-10 days to get the issue resolved but nothing has been done. They told me verbally once that they will get the money back into my account, but when I called the next day, they said they never told me anything like that. I got very frustrated sometimes and started to shout on the phone with them and they hang up. I am getting very frustrated now and just need The money back.