US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Copyright dispute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Do you provide contingency lawyers? I need a contingency lawyer. I need lawyers for family law and one for copyrights. I cannot pay upfront and that is the reason I am looking for a contingency lawyer. I have about 5 lawyers ready to work with me but they aren't willing to work contingency so I am asking if your team could provide me with one.

The copyright incident is with the black-eyed peas group who stole 3 of my tracks. I have 2 now but I cannot find the other one. My artist name is Cali Crazed and in 2016 I published super dope and in 2017 I published epic. In 2018, black eyed peas publish their song name dopeness in which they just change up some of my lyrics. I did the vocals and the lyrics in 2016 but I didn’t publish the lyrics, only the song.

I have video proof of them changing the tempo of my songs. I registered super dope and epic at the copyright office in either 2020 or 2021. I contacted black-eyed peas to take them to arbitration for the copyrights but they told me to get a lawyer to go to court instead.