US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Need the corporate number for American Lease It Own It Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I want the corporate number for American Lease It Own It Company. I think they sold out to Even Chevrolet but I am not sure. I would like the corporate number for Even Chevrolet too.

My husband have a truck and he was paying $321.75 a month but we fell back in payment so we were given a paper to sign that stated, “we will put you on a payment plan of $100.00 per week and we cannot take back the truck.” We have been paying the $100.00 per week but we receive a message that states that we owe $2047.75 and the truck will be taken back. When we called American Lease It Own It Company, we spoke with someone named C and when I requested a copy of the paper my husband signed, I was informed that it is not in his file and they cannot find it, but they’ll look for it.

I have all the receipts from when we was paying the $321.75 per month. his has been going on since 2021 and it is now 2022 so it has been a year. We live in Ohio.