US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Issue with identity theft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Identity theft victim fraud now again. I never seen a penny.

I had T-Mobile and it was hacked by the European council and Cambridge College, they had a marketing and strategy management going on. They were tormenting me and going through my phone so I sued them for privacy hacked and I won the Arbitration. I had never seen or heard of anything after that. I went to Bible school about God and when I was done, I realize that he have 20 million dollars stolen, almost 80 million. It had to have been the affiliates. I wants to take them to the Supreme Court and I am ready to burn their asses because I see that they do that so they don’t have to have a civil suit against them and that’s what they do, rip you off. If I put my hand on the Bible, Proverb said he is going to pay me a sevenfold. If I go to court and put my hand on the Bible, they are going to pay me seven times the amount and that’s in the Holy Bible. I go off God's word, not a guy’s word. To better off working a deal with me because I know everything about the Bible and I am a teacher of the Bible, and they robbed me blindly. I am not smart at investment or anything like that but I am smart in the Bible. I want to burn their asses and I will take care of you heavily if you help me.

My case is in the European Council and I would like for you to get my case number for me. I went to a Marketing and Strategy management held by T-Mobile at Cambridge College and they hacked my T-Mobile phone. As an American there is a law against hacking people phone and binding someone, and they offered me a school, computer, and an iPhone but I rejected it and took them to arbitration. I went to Bible school and after I return, I was told by the FBI that someone came in with my name and took over 2.5 million dollars out of my account. The FBI sent me a notice last week telling me that people are using my identity to buy stuff for over 50-70 million dollars, so they had to shut down the account. Someone changed my social security number to XXXX.  

At the meeting that T-Mobile was having at Cambridge College, Microsoft, PayPal, and all the other big companies were there and T-Mobile took stocks from all of them. I saw that T-Mobile don’t want to go to court, instead, they want to go to arbitration, but I want to take them to the Supreme Court. I don’t know my case number but it is in the European Council. It has been 7 years so I want to get the issue resolved. You can look at the cookies and see where PayPal is making payments and I am not getting any money from it.