US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Issue with Progressive Insurance Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I was misled so badly by the Progressive Insurance Company on my car insurance. Fraudulent practices and at the end of the day someone put sugar in my gas tank they never sent me a hard copy policy and they wouldn't cover it I have no car the police can barely pull up that I had insurance they started a new policy without my permission they raised my rates without my permission because I didn't own my car for 5 years. I'll explain more later. I had read in one of their advertisements they do cover sugar in the gas tank on their basic policy I'm from Massachusetts so we have to have insurance here. I still need to put a complaint in with the attorney general's office in Massachusetts I also have an issue with the Department of Education I have a borrower's defense application that's been sitting there since 2020 it's ruining my life. We've already won the case it should have been resolved a year ago everybody's going through it. I'd like to start another class action lawsuit Maybe if something doesn't happen with this President Biden rewarding $10,000 per person towards federal student loans. I went to a bogus college and it ruined my life since 2012. I'm a hot mess. I was told that PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE was doing this to many people. All online. They had changed something to a friend of mine who only charge an extra $10. for a paperless discount without consent.