US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Incorrect information " Cruelty to children" was placed on my son's record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I have a son named XXXX who was driving drunk with his 2 children in the car. The police pulled him over and they took him into custody then gave the 2 children to my sister. This incident happen a few years back. He was then released and he got back his 2 children but they put on his paper “Cruelty to children.”

Him and his girlfriend had a fight and she cut up his face with a razor so they went to court and he got full custody of the children. He was doing DUI classes but because he got the children, it was hard for him to go to class, take care of the children and the bills since he is a single parent. Because of the above reason, he didn’t finish the DUI class and they said it is a DUI violation. I have a pc number XXXX and when I search it up, it says “Child endangerment” but the paperwork says, “Cruelty to children.”

He went to court on the 12 of May 2022 and they made him sign a paper and then took him into custody. He is now incarcerated in the State Prison. Is it legal for them to put “Cruelty to children” on his paper and not “Child endangerment” since he has full custody of his 2 children?