US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Landlord and tenant discrimination dispute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I received an email from you so I would like to know how you are going to help me. I signed up from the Lawyers by win rate website and you got my information from there.

I would also like a lawyer to help me with a landlord and tenant dispute. The landlord is working with a company name LA Family Housing and they are discrimination against me and my rights. I am working with a rental company and they are discriminating against my rights. I asked them for handicap parking and repair but they did nothing other than violate my rights. The landlord is submitting false documents with my name on it to management.

I was supposed to be getting help from the housing assistant. I was supposed to be paying half the rent and the housing assistant would be paying the other half. The Mashcole Property Management is giving me the run around because I am trying to get somewhere else to live but each time they told me they are doing things to help me and I don’t see them doing anything or anything happening. The management company is also discriminating against me and my rights. All this discrimination started from June of 2021.