US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Taking legal action against law firm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am from Angelina County Lowest Texas and I would appreciate if you could call me back so we can discuss matters of a civil case I have in litigation.

This is about legal malpractice. I was in had an incident and now I have back problem so I was doing a settlement demand case with the aid of Daspit Law firm. They gave me 3 lawyers to assist with my case and the second lawyer told me that I would get $50,000 but then the lawyer was switched to Mr. C who told me, I would receive 5-10 thousand dollars but I only receive $4000. I received the check of $4000 on the 14th of April 2022.

I believe that I was treated unfairly and the lawyers are being racist against me. I didn’t receive all the $50,000 I was told I was going to get by the second lawyer or the 5-10 thousand I was told by Mr. C I would get. There is no remedy for my back which is getting worst day by day so I would like to take legal action against the whole Law firm because I am on one fix income that cannot really help to pay for my surgeries. I want the $50,000 plus money for my surgeries.