US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Seeking divorce lawyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am calling from the website Lawyersbywinrate and I saw on it that you can refer me to good lawyers. I am seeking a divorce lawyer. I am having a divorce from my husband E XXXX and we have been married for 3 ½ years. We don’t have any children together, and we share no property together.

My husband’s children are his power of attorney and they are taking control of the divorce not wanting him to be a part of it. They think he cannot do things for himself and they signed the initial divorce paper for him which I don’t know if POA should be able to do. The children want self-support from me and also want to make me pay for their lawyers. 

When we were living together, I would pay like 80% of the rent, pay the utility bills, and shower him so I thought it would make sense that he pay me some money. He gave me $13,800 on one account and also the trust with a pink slip which I gave both of them back to his children. Now I have $9,000 that I am holding onto so I can make a deal with them.