US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Dispute with Central Business Bureau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am looking for an attorney to represent me in a civil case, it is called an Application for renewal of judgment. I have the documents to proof that this isn’t my depth to repay but Central Business Bureau is coming after me.

This started 20 years ago when I got divorce with S XXXX and it was finalized. On the court document it says that he would have to pay off his debt but he left and I don’t know where he is because I have not spoken to him since then. CBB sent me a letter that was filed on April 27, 2022, and I received it on the 2nd of May. It said that I need to make a motion within 30 days of it being filed. They are coming for me for $2008.41.

I went to the CBB and they told me that this is between me, my ex-husband, and the court. I went to the Porterville Decilian south county superior court on May 2 and on May 3, 2022, where they told me that they will get me the case and all the court documents by Wednesday.