US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Seeking legal assistance to stop my sister from being my conservative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am a 70-year-old woman who lives in Vine Garden and last week, my sister XXXX XXXX, who is much older than me, called and told me that she wanted to be my conservative but I don't want her to be my conservative. I told her I don't want her to be my conservative. A few days passed when she stopped talking about it until yesterday she called me saying that she is going to go through with it. I do not know if she has any legal representatives on her side. My brother and I receive the house I am currently living in from our parents after they passed away. We paid off the house so we are now the sole owners of the house. I own a house in Hesperia for myself and I rent it to one person. The rent that I receive from there is my only source of income and my sister is saying she wants to take control of my money.

My sister's husband help me once to get a lady that I was renting my place in Hesperia out. I don't own a car so I would ask my sister to do things for me sometimes but I didn't know it would get to where she wanted control over my money. I am a small lady and my sister is tall and much bigger in the body. She mentioned that I left her here and there and I don't know what she is talking about.

I want to get an attorney to get her to stop because I get quite a bit of money from there. I also would like to know how much it would cost to get this done.