US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Victim of identity theft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I need to talk to someone personally about my case to get to the bottom of what is happening. I'm suspected to be a victim of identity theft. I think someone has hacked into my phone because I've been receiving warnings from my phone someone hacked it. This has been going on for a long time now and is only getting worse. I believe someone has stolen my identity and they are using it to turn people against me. I don't know who is doing this to me but they are trying to smear my reputation. I'm getting a bad reaction from people, they are giving me a hard time and I don't even know them. This is somewhat of a social issue and I think this case is about character assassination. If someone has stolen my identity I would like to find out.

I have personal information that I would like to share with the lawyer when he contacts me. I believe that this is somewhat my fault but would rather share more details with a legal representative.