US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: HITBTC exchange arbitration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

Dear US Arbitration:
I lost my Crypto (doge coins) and that was struck at the HITBTC exchange, 6 months back my total Doge coins were mistakenly sent to changelly.com. Actually changelly is the coin exchange website that will allow to exchange any coin for bitcoin, so in 2019 I have used changelly.com to convert my Doge coins to BTC at that time the transaction done successfully, but last 6 months back doge coins were sent to same changelly website mistakenly, I have verified my KYC on changelly but they said, HITBTC is my service provider, if they respond to us, we will solve your issue, HITBTC exchange is the service provider for Changelly website, any dogecoin send to changelly website the coins directly will go to HITBTC exchange. Changelly website wrote several messages to HITBTC team to check my dogecoin deposit, but still changelly did not get any response from the HITBTC team, so changelly also not supporting me because HITBTC is not responding to solve this issue, So I have emailed to HITBTC support team, they noticed my transaction, but they said we have escalated your issue to Backend team to check your issue, still now their backend team did not responded to their local support or changelly support team, if ask any exchange about my money they are saying "still there is no update about your issue" same thing from last 6 months.

HITBTC does have an arbitration provision--I lost my total savings on this, please help me. Thank you.