US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Seeking lawyers help with Collusion case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I am fighting a Collusion in the court of California. I have a scheduled hearing for the persecutor of a crime who stole books and forged them and also stole 4 boxes of jewelry of which 2 boxes were for me and the other 2 for my mother. They let her walk without a criminal record and the reason she did it was for Captain XXXX.

I was being represented by XXXX XXXX who is the head of the District attorney for elder abuse who stepped out on my case when it was in court and let XXXX XXXX take her place. He didn’t do anything to help me, I had to represent myself and after that, the judge told me that what I was presenting is not what was filed but I did a great job in my investigation and in representing myself. The judge XXXX M. XXXX told me that if I get the case refiled then he can help me to get all the things that were taken from me. 

I reached out to XXXX by 2021 to refile my case and I was told that it won’t happen and when I asked for XXXX I was told that he was promoted to judge so I cannot get in communication with him. Detective XXXX told them not to give me back my money because it was a civil rights case but it was supposed to be a criminal case. They filed the case as a domestic abuse case.

I don’t remember the name of the court. It has been going on for 5 years now and they shift it out until Covid happened and courts were out. They never told me that there is a 3 years limit for something to be done for the case. I sent some evidence as the police requested and I was hospitalized because I got a stroke. While I was hospitalized, the cops broke into my house without a warrant. My daughter whom I haven’t spoken with for over 10 years wanted to get into my house and they broke down the lock even though I spent $2500 on having a security gate and fence across my house so there can only be one key for entry into the yard, they broke the lock and let my daughter in and she climbed through the kitchen window and entered my house.

While I was hospitalized and they broke in saying they are licensed as Home Health Care workers but they were licensed as Trinity Home Health Care LLC, the nurse XXXX XXXX wasn’t even a registered nurse and they lied but I can prove it.

What they are covering up is the day I came out of the hospital there were 3 deputies in my house, they were XXXX XXXX who they fired, and XXXX who told me that she has no relation to the captain. Deputy XXXX and he is from Taiwan and his name is not spelled as it sounds so I don’t know how to spell it. They also kidnapped me and took me to ULCLLC downtown and left me there but didn’t tell me why. They only told me that they were going to take me to talk to a man but they went on the highway and I sat there for 9 hours. They then came back for me and somehow I hit my nose and got blood on my face, but they wrote it down that I was there because I got into a fight. I have the invoice as the evidence for this, because at the hospital, they sent me and my insurance company an invoice and also left a copy of the invoice for $4500 in my house.

I need help because I am going to lose my house for what they did. My house payment was $495 which was coming from my social security then they quit paying. Now my housing is over $900 a month and I only get $1700 which would make it impossible to pay.

I have all the evidence can provide you with.