US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Bike accident dispute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I have an accident case. I had an attorney but I have not been able to get in contact with him. I called him but none of the phone numbers worked, so I am looking for a good lawyer to take on my case. On October 14, 2021,I was hit on my bike in the bike lane by a nurse in front of the Fresno Community Hospital. The nurse didn't look, stopped, or do anything, she just came out of the parking garage. Since the accident, I had terrible headaches, shoulder, neck, and arm issues. I already had a pre-existing medical condition called Degenerative disease in which the bike accident aggravated the issue and made it worse. I also had a back surgery where they had to do a fusion and I'm in the process of doing an MRI because it's getting bad again. 

On the same day when the accident happened, I filed a police report with the Fresno Police station in which office "B" took the report. No court date has been set, nothing was done as yet. The only thing I was told by the lawyer is that the police report was ordered but it would take a couple of months because there was a back lag. My case number is XXXXXXX and I'm seeking monetary compensation and chiropractic sessions.