US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Lawsuit against Construction company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

Can I pursue a lawsuit against a construction company that worked on my property? My house sustained water in it around 2020 in the second week of April and I made a claim to my insurance company. They came to my property to look at it and they gave me a referral to a construction company in my area named ANM Construction Environmental Services. I would visit my property every month and their work was shabby and months would pass where nothing was done to the property. The inspector came to the house one day when I was there and told me that something is correct. They ruined my house and destroyed me financially and emotionally.

Around the 7 of November 2021 when I was coming from work, I saw a contractor working on a property and asked him to come to look at my property. When he came to look at my property I broke down in tears and told him the whole story that I am a single parent with 3 children and the oldest has disabilities. He is the owner of a company called Level 5 and his name is XXXX XXXX, his number is XXXX. He told me to go down to the building of safeties and tell them that it is my house and I need to change the permit from out the company’s name to my name. I paid for the transfer to transfer over and hire XXXX’s company. I moved back into my house about 2 weeks now.

I found out that the insurance company went ahead and did an investigation and found out that there were only three signatures on the whole property. The insurance company paid for 8 months of housing for me and it was 2 years so I became homeless and had to spend money I didn’t have.