US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Land Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reasons).

I owned the most valuable land in the world and I need legal assistance to help with its development for me to start making money from it. I don’t know the status of the land as people have tried stealing the land from me. I own the land but I will need to obtain the land title. The land is located in Morgan County Missouri and has been in my family for hundredths of years. I believed the land is under the name of XXXX.

I will need a team of lawyers familiar with the land and criminal cases and this is expected to be a huge case. I am willing to pay five lawyers and they can look to get a % based on the case.

I’m unable to provide an email as my email is compromised and I cannot do business on it. Everything is compromised with me except my person. I have been poisoned, people have tried to kill me, and even now they are trying to kill me. I really would like for a lawyer to reach out to me as soon as possible.