US Arbitration Corp.

Full Version: Instacart blocked me from delivering alcohol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a previous case by *** (Identity withheld for privacy reason).

I do Instacart and they block for delivering alcohol for more than 1 year. I'm trying to get back the alcohol delivery. I'm blocked only from alcohol delivery for over 1y. Because most of the time the phone didn't have a connection and mess up the app. They never told me why I was blocked. It's not my fault if there is no signal, I live up in the mountains in CA over 6000 ft. high and a lot of times the phone doesn't work. And the funny part is a couple of months ago I delivered cooking wine and some cough medicine and the app ask me to scan ID and I did. If I can deliver cooking wine and cough medicine why not alcohol. it's been a problem for 1 year and a half. They should have an option to do it manually when this happens like it did in the beginning. They stop and after that, I start having problems. And the customer don't care if I can scan or not they want the alcohol no matter what. I just think I have been punished for a long time, I am also a full-time shopper for the last 3 years.